Friday, July 31, 2009

My Grandson Is Here!!!

Poor boy has had the camera in his face since his arrival. He is so freaking cute I cannot stand it. Now, you tell me, would you not be scooching this little man 24/7?

Cannot get him off of the trampoline.....
He has now gone pro with the Wii baseball!!

Mohawk man.


OMG those toes....

Good God I could just eat up those chubby fingers...


Baby Chucks............

That face..........

Is he not freaking handsome???


Hiding from GiGi

boo
Spaghetti face

There are cars & trains everywhere you look......


What will I do when he leaves?
I have the tissues ready to go.........
Gigi is going to miss this little man
peace
#2











4 comments:

Justine said...

Holy shit! First of all, that grandson of yours is GORGEOUS!!!!!! But the other holy shit is that I didn't realize you were a REAL photographer. Was looking at the other pictures from the wedding and such and WOW. Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Tug said...

He's ADORABLE! And yay, I found your photo blog - AWESOME photos, adding you to me reader now!

Anonymous said...

O MY GOD he is too cute!!! Glad I know about your photo blog:)

Holy Crappers said...

Justine, thank you...I am going to school for it. My children have been visiting all summer so I have been torturing them.

Tug, thanks and glad your back from vacation!!!!!


Car, thanks and come again....we serve beer!