Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lighthouse

I am petrified of heights. It's true, I avoid at all costs. One day while on base, I decided I was going to conquer my fear, head to the top of the lighthouse and get some photos. Big F could not contain himself. We get to the lighthouse, huge sign....no sandals, flip flops, spawn under a certain age.....you're kidding me right? We live in Florida.....everyone sports the flip flop!!! So what did I do?????? Sat in the front seat of my sporty G8 and snapped away.


These are straight out of the camera shots.......I am assuming the windshield played a part in the colorful outcome. It was a gorgeous blue sky kinda day........these came out like a storm was brewing above us

I will get to the top of that lighthouse.....oh yes I will.

peace

#2

2 comments:

DiPaola Momma said...

I'll bring the SeaBreeze coolers and we'll make it up there together and screw with the ships at sea.. deal?

Holy Crappers said...

DiP.....deal :)

peace
#2